Brian Carter obtained his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Florida.
Following law school in 2001, Brian practiced in Central Florida and worked in the Ocala branch of McConnaughhay, Duffy, Coonrod, Pope & Weaver, P.A., before moving to Pensacola, Florida.
Mr. Carter continued to work in Pensacola for the McConnaughhay firm, and his clients included national insurers, employee leasing companies, PEO’s, and small to large employers throughout Florida and Alabama. Brian is a frequent speaker and lecturer on the topic of workers’ compensation law at various accredited seminars throughout Florida. Mr. Carter accepted a partnership with the McConnaughhay firm in 2008 before accepting the invitation to join the law firm of Michles & Booth. Brian’s extensive background representing employers and insurance carriers provides him vast knowledge to enable him to successfully litigate matters on behalf of injured workers.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 2001
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 1996
- Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Executive Council Member for the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Florida Bar 2007-2008, 2010 to Present
- Escambia County Inns of Court
- Florida Justice Association
- Pensacola Runners Association | 2016 Board Member
- Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar Community Service Committee
Past Employment Positions
- McConnaughhay, Duffy, Coonrod, Pope, & Weaver, P.A. 2001- 2008