Crestview Truck Accident Attorneys
Michles & Booth, P.A. Are Dedicated to Your Recovery
Truck drivers are responsible for following all traffic laws and regulations. Despite this, truck accidents occur every day on our nation's highways. Many of these accidents are preventable and caused by negligent truck drivers and trucking companies.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, you should not have to shoulder the costs of your medical bills and other damages on your own. You deserve financial compensation for your injuries and losses. At Michles & Booth, P.A., our Crestview truck accident attorneys are dedicated to helping you recover the compensation you deserve. We have the experience and knowledge needed to effectively represent you in your case.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
At Michles & Booth, P.A., we handle all types of truck accident cases. We are committed to helping you secure the compensation you deserve and will fight to ensure you are provided with the justice you are owed. Our team is prepared to handle all types of truck accident cases and can provide the legal guidance you need.
Truck accidents can occur for a number of reasons. Common causes of truck accidents include:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Truck driver fatigue
- Failure to follow traffic laws and regulations
- Violating cargo load limits
- Driving under the influence of drugs
If you were injured in a truck accident, you should not have to shoulder the costs of your medical bills and other damages on your own. You deserve financial compensation for your injuries and losses. At Michles & Booth, P.A., our Crestview truck accident attorneys are dedicated to helping you recover the compensation you deserve. We have the experience and knowledge needed to effectively represent you in your case.
Who Can Be Liable in a Truck Accident?
In a truck accident case in Florida, there are multiple parties who could potentially be held liable. The specific circumstances of the accident will dictate the individuals or entities that may share responsibility. Here are some parties that could be considered for liability:
- Truck driver: If the driver's negligence, such as speeding, distracted driving, driving under the influence, or fatigue played a role in the accident, they may be held liable.
- Trucking company: The company that employs the driver could also be held accountable. If they failed to provide proper training, neglected vehicle maintenance, encouraged safety regulation violations, or employed an unfit driver, they may share liability.
- Truck owner: If the truck involved in the accident is owned by a separate entity, such as a leasing or maintenance company, that owner may be responsible for negligent maintenance or other factors contributing to the accident.
- Maintenance and repair contractors: If the accident was caused by inadequate maintenance or repairs, the company or individual responsible for those services could be held liable.
- Cargo loaders: In situations where improper loading or securing of cargo caused or worsened the accident, the party responsible for loading may share responsibility.
- Manufacturers or distributors: If the accident resulted from a defect in the truck or its components, such as faulty brakes or tires, the manufacturer or distributor of those parts could be held liable under product liability laws.
Ready to Help You Today
Michles & Booth, P.A. is comprised of knowledgeable and skilled truck accident attorneys. We know how to build strong cases and have the resources needed to succeed. Our team is committed to helping you fight for the maximum compensation you deserve. We know how to effectively navigate the legal system and can handle all aspects of your case. You can rely on our team to advocate for you and your interests.
If you were injured in a truck accident, you should not wait to seek legal guidance. Call (850) 779-1070
Care for Our Community
Our firm is extremely active in the community, and we are committed to giving back.
With a team of over 80 staff, you will receive the attention and care that you deserve!
Our firm has the experience and the qualifications to fight and win for you.
No Case Is Too Big or Too Small
Our team is dedicated to our clients, and we are not afraid to take a case to trial.